June 26, 2015

Emotional

June 26th 2015- 20 days old

Monday....
Today is Friday.  I just want to know something, anything! I don't know what his numbers are, if will have to have a Pavlik harness, if our car seat works, if he's allowed to use the swing we have, nothing. I don't even know if I'm going to be allowed to bath him!
 I have been waiting seven days to find out any information, two more to go. It's relieving and terrifying at the same time. I want to know what's going on, and what our plan of action is, but I'm so scared. Family members keep asking me how I'm going to feel next week and all of these questions and I don't know anything. They ask me what I need for him, how long he going to have to wear it, but I don't know. I don't know if we're going to be in a pavlik harness or what. I'm so sick of not knowing, of the questions. I have a million and one question and no answers. 
Everyone keeps saying it will be ok, that he will be fine, he won't remember, that it could be worse... Well damn it none of that make me feel good. It doesn't make me feel better.

Here are some cute pictures of Eli. 




No comments:

Post a Comment