June 19, 2015

Dornbechers called

June 19th 2015 - 13 days old

Dornbechers called just a bit ago and I pulled myself together long enough to talk to them. I have been holed up snuggling with Eli in our room all day. Thank goodness hubby is home to deal with the older kids, so I can lay here in the dark and just cry. I feel so alone.

Today is Friday June 19th and we can't get into the docs before Monday the 29th. 10 days. 10 days of waiting, wondering and worrying. Is this waiting going to make his hips worse? How do I hold him? What should I NOT be doing? Why can't we be seen sooner? 
Thank goodness I get 10 days to snuggle with my baby before the harness goes on. To be able to lay in bed and breast feed. To take him in public and just be normal. I don't know if I'm happy about that, or sad, or frustrated. It's going to be a long week, that goes by too quickly. 

 10 days.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment