January 26, 2013

Goop!

We love to make Goop! Its super simple, super cheap and super easy to clean up!
How can you go wrong?
 
I often forget about this easy craft. 
I love making Goop because it is fun, easy to clean, non toxic, fun, cheap and did I mention fun?!? I love how when it sits it is solid, but if you try to pick it up it turns liquid. This is fun even if you dont have children!
 I'm serious - go try it!



Sister Bear lately hasn't wanted to get her hands too dirty, so I gave her a spoon to start out with... honestly the spoon didn't last long! 










Look at that smile!

I didn't measure anything! Sister Bear picked green, so we added green food coloring to our water. We put some corn starch in a bowl and just added a little colored water at a time.




The more water, the more runny your Goop is. The more corn starch, the thicker your Goop is.


























We kept adding more corn starch and more water to make our fun last even longer!



Just experiment with it! Seriously, you cant go wrong with this stuff! 



This stuff was EVERYWHERE! It's ok though, because a wet wash cloth wipes it right up!


I stopped taking pictures for a good 20 minutes to play! We played with this for almost an hour while Baby Bear was sleeping.
We LOVE this stuff, can't you tell?

Have you ever made goop? I would love to see pictures or hear about your experience! Show me some comment LOVE! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. "This is fun even if you dont have children! I'm serious - go try it!" This made me smile, because the first time I ever played with this kind of goop was with a bunch of college-aged Japanese exchange students who were majoring in education when I was a teenager, and we all had a lot of fun with it! And it's still fun now with my kiddo. I think I enjoy it more than he does, though...he's still a bit iffy about how fun that kind of mess can be. :-) I love these happy pictures of the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! Love little sister bears face of joy as she plays! Excellent pictures! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I hope we see you around again. Your kind words bring a huge smile to my face!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I've never seen a little girl happier! You are a good mom....

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I strive to be a good mom, somedays are easier then others :). We truly had an awesome time with this stuff! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Lol, isn't this just a kids dream come true! Its funny how kids love the most simple stuff. Thanks so much for linking up this week!
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete