Man - o - Man do we love this stuff!!!
Play Dough Recipe:
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoon cream of tartar (find it in the spice section)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup water
- food coloring
- Glitter (optional)
- Scents (optional)
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a pan. Add water and mix well. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Dough will become difficult to stir and form a “clump”.
- Remove from stove and knead for 5 minutes–add food coloring during kneading process.
- Play dough will keep for a long time stored in a covered plastic container or plastic sandwich bag.
Here are the colors we made!
|We LOVE IT!|
Here are a few pictures of Sister Bear playing with our Dough!
Have you ever tried this recipe? If so what did you think of it? Is it your new favorite? I would love to hear about it!
If your unsure on how easy it is to make this, check out this step by step video! HERE!!!