December 5, 2012

Dollar tree decorations

I love quick and easy projects! Who doesn't? And the was defiantly one of them!

I got this toy storage organization rack from a local consignment sale where I sell things and volunteer. Want to know more about this awesome sale? Click Here!
I got this toy organizer for a steal, but it was lacking a little bit. I decided to dress it up a little bit, so I headed to the dollar tree to see if I can find some cute wall stickers. I did!!
I love the Dollar Tree!!

Unfortunately I forgot to take "before " pictures, but I'm sure you get the idea. Since I have a little boy and a little girl I wanted something that was more gender-neutral. I absolutely love these jungle animals I found!

I utilize the dollar tree for a lot of my crafts and organization, what do you use the dollar tree for?

1 comment:

  1. I love the dollar store too. We have the Dollar Giant and Dollarama in Canada. I "think" the Dollar Giant is Dollar Tree though. I went to the city last week and saw a Dollar Tree opening soon. I am so excited to see if it has different things than the other two chains or if it is the same as the Dollar Giant. Gotta love competition. Makes for good shopping!

    ReplyDelete