November 18, 2012

Blogging

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog!

To be honest, I know nothing about how to run a blog! I'm just jumping in with both feet and trying it out. All my friends and family have been bugging me to start a blog and its taken me a while to warm up to the idea. I have these big dreams of "making it big" in the blogging world, but I have to start some where right? 

So here I am. Trying to figure out what to write, how to write it and wondering if I should give up. I'm not sure what direction this blog is going in, we will just have to wait and see. My goal for this blog is to show people the real me, the ups and downs, the struggles and triumphs.  We are just learning as we go!


I love to craft and will be sharing fun projects and where I have learned about them. I am all about becoming more frugal and welcome any ideas! We live on one income and crafting can be expensive,as I'm sure you know. Please feel free to look around and offer suggestions, comments and constructive criticism! 
Thank you! 

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment